Students Grievances Committee
Students Grievance committee is also empowered to look into matters of harassment. Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the department members in person, or in consultation with the officer in-charge Students’ Grievance Committee.
OBJECTIVES OF THE COMMITTEE
The objective of the Grievance Committee is to develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the institute.
A Grievance Committee should be constituted for the redressal of the problems reported by the Students of the College with the following objectives:
1) Upholding the dignity of the College by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the College through promoting cordial Student-Student relationship and Student-teacher relationship etc.
2) Encouraging the Students to express their grievances / problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
3) Suggestion / complaint Box is installed in Block D in which the Students, who want to remain anonymous, put in writing their grievances and their suggestions for improving the Academics / Administration in the College.
4) Advising Students of the College to respect the right and dignity of one another and show utmost restraint and patience whenever any occasion of rift arises.
5) Advising All the Students to refrain from inciting Students against other Students, teachers and College administration.
6) Advising all staffs to be affectionate to the Students and not behave in a vindictive manner towards any of them for any reason.
7) Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in and outside the institution. Any violation of ragging and disciplinary rules should be urgently brought to the notice of the Principal.
Members of the Committee
|Sr.No||Name of Member||Designation||Position||Contact No|
|3||Dr.Vikas Sharma||Dean, Student Welfare||Member||9588710240|
|4||Mr.Satish Kumar||A.P||Member Secretary||7340902578|
|5||Ms.Neetu||Student,(B.Ed 2nd Sem)||Student Representative||7973065661|
|6||Ms. Sarjana||Student(M.Ed 4th Sem)||Student Representative||9815470376|
|7||Ms. Prachi Gupta||Student(B.Ed 2nd Sem)||Student Representative||7888305612|